Friday, May 22, 2009

The good news

I don't know where to begin
to tell you of the thoughts
that have been playing in my mind

For the past 3 weeks, God felt so real.
I prayed for an answer
but i also struggled and had my fair share of doubts if He would ever answer

I spoke to a church elder about it
funny enough, i didn't even realize God's work at hand at that very moment
through that conversation we had

Sometimes, when we seek God for something
the answers aren't always clear.
He has His way of placing certain people in our lives
at certain points of our lives
to reveal certain things to us

And a week after that conversation
my prayer was answered
in a circumstance that had been depicted by that church elder

The feeling of having a prayer answered was just overwhelming
like a moment of success amidst many failed attempts


HE PROVIDED...

Thank you, GOD.

No comments: