Wednesday, August 12, 2009

The Opposition

Sometimes, it does feel like we are living on other people's lips.
Their words - like poison ivy. flying darts.
The opposition - they judge; they dictate; they slander; they assume!
Such hypocrisy and cowardness; did it stem from envy?
It makes one wonder.. whatever happened to love?

This path I've chosen will not be an easy one.
But I will perservere; with the support and encouragement from loved ones.
And I will chuck you slanderers into my bin of worthless people.
You don't deserve my help.
And this will be the last thing I ever do for you.

2 comments:

khaihon said...

wow....someone's angry at something??!! how r u dear? how were your tripSS?? haha...

allyz said...

yeah..old ladies bitching about me to my folks.
im doing ok..thanks for asking..
been busy with work..
the trips were awesome la! cant wait to do more..
wanna try backpacking soon.. any recommendations where to?
how've u been anyway? :)