Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Epic blonde moments


Blonde moment #1 :

On June 4, 2011, while on the MRT heading back to Hougang.

Ally : Ninda, check out that girl. She reminds me of the Ice Queen.
Ninda : Ice Queen?! Huh?
Ally : The Ice Queen, from Narnia. Don't you know that movie? It's so famous!
Ninda : Ice Queen? You mean White Witch?
Ally : Oh yeah! That's the name...White Witch...
Ninda : Aiyoh...Ally!

(I said Ice Queen because I remembered her ice castle and how "cold" she was so my brains automatically processed the name as Ice Queen.)


Blonde moment #2 :

On June 6, 2011, while chatting with Sam on Skype.

Sam : I am x-men
Ally : I am cloud
Sam : Huh? Is there such a character?
Ally : There was a girl called Cloud right? She controls the weather.
Sam : OH MY GOSH
U R SOOOOOO BLONDE
its STORM
aiyooo what would you do without me?
Ally : Oh yeah! That's the right name. Rings a bell now. -_-'''

(I remembered she controlled the weather, and scenes of the clouds turning grey from one of the earlier X-Men movie came to mind. Again, my brain processed the image and automatically processed the name as Cloud.)

Seems like I've been rather blonde lately.
=p

1 comment:

Voon said...

Haih.
*shakes head*