Monday, February 8, 2016

Serendipity

It's not often that you get the chance to meet the company CEO up-close in person and pick his brain on business insights, leadership tips and career advice. I must have been a fool to turn the invitation down - but I did, because I made a promise to drive my colleagues for a pre-CNY lunch. I didn't want the lunch to be cancelled just because I put my selfish career needs above a promise I made.

But God is good and all knowing. I know He has plans for me and making this lunch with the CEO was definitely part of His plan. It's also not often that you'd receive a personal call from the Country Manager asking that I reconsider and join the lunch with the CEO.

Thank you, God - for the opportunity and divine intervention for making it happen! And thank you, Technology for enabling such a rare opportunity to be digitized.


04-02-2016 @ 1230hrs

No comments: