Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Perth

Highlights to the 6D5N trip:

A picture with Malachy (from Oisin & Malachy) and his autograph on my CDs.
It was nice of him to let me pose with his guitar.
Dining in Jamie's Italian, Jamie Oliver's Perth restaurant & bar

Bridesmaids' picture with the bride. 

Pissing statue. ;p

Ferris wheel @ Fremantle - missing GMD

I can now say I have a favorite beer! Matso's Mango Beer!
So good i bought 2 bottles back to KL.

Cottlesloe Beach @ night.
Cottlesloe beach @ night

BORIS beer. :D

Trained geese at the Feral winery

Peanut butter truffles which reminded me of GMD

Driving in Perth was a good test of patience. 

Kangaroos @ St George Terrace
I have a thing for graffiti and Perth has some pretty awesome graffiti's. Best I've seen to-date.

Selfies x


No comments: