Wednesday, October 5, 2016

3-in-1 goodness

I wasn't too confident about my paper proposal making it through the review ratings but turns out it wasn't too bad after all. Scored 3.75 and made it to the >3.5 ratings shortlist. It then got shortlisted as one of the 5 papers for presentation in the Technical Session - which will be my first technical presentation in a regional SPE conference! To top it up, turns out that a technical presentation in an SPE conference automatically allows me to publish my paper in SPE's technical paper database, OnePetro; which is the perfect stepping stone to getting published in SPE publications in the future.

6 months to go....to overcome this daunting thought, to gather my nerves, to prepare myself mentally to do this and to do it well. May the force be with me.  

#celebrating-in-solitude
#panicking-in-solitude


No comments: