Saturday, March 4, 2017

Baby bump @ 16weeks

Prior to being pregnant, I have always had idealistic expectations of what my pregnancy journey would be, being the planner and perfectionist I am. I'd imagine myself taking baby bump shots every month, every trimester, documenting everything well within a photo journal, early shopping for pretty maternity wear and monthly progress on the purchase of baby items.
 
Life's been so hectic (maybe too hectic than it should be) that I've only had time to take my first baby bump shot at 16 weeks, and that, an amateur selfie shot!
 
Note to self: Get it together, Mayyi! Being a mother requires lots of discipline - to pump, to feed, to cook, to pick-up the baby on time etc. There's no room to slack! Stop working late hours and stop putting work first - get your priorities right! Be the supermom the baby deserves.
 

 
On a side note, I now appreciate how skinny I used to be, as I start to put away the clothes I can no longer fit. The saying's true....you'll never truly appreciate what you have until it's gone. Not just size, but every other component of life....
 

No comments: