Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Unconventional affection

Sometimes, affection comes in unconventional forms and deliberately when you are least aware - but that is probably what makes it all the more special and memorable.

In case my memory fails, may this post remind me of how lucky and privileged I am to have been the recipient of your unconventional (+ occasionally deliberately secretive) affection.

-----

#1    I struggled to paint my own toe nails because of my bump and you came to my rescue without me asking. You were patient and did such a great job at it!

#2    I fell asleep on the couch while watching a movie. I must have looked completely asleep but I was actually only half asleep. You covered me with a blanket and kissed my forehead.

#3    On our babymoon, for the first few nights, you got up in the middle of the night and watched me sleep. I knew because I felt you stroking my head and face.

#4    For the last 4 months, you've diligently made me breakfast and fed me my vitamins every morning.
 

No comments: