Friday, October 13, 2017

Carina Mae

A gift she is from heaven above
A perfect example of God's precious love
I'm filled with love beyond measure
For our sweet little treasure.

Meet the newest member of our family - baby Carina Mae Raj; born 8th August 2017 at 5.46pm; weighing 3.45kg and 51cm in length; safely delivered naturally after 9 hours of active labour with no epidural. What an experience and what a joy to finally meet my little sweetie in person, to finally hold her in my arms. Words alone do no justice in describing the intense feeling and impact she has had in our lives, then and now.

@ 28weeks
@39weeks (fresh out from mommy's oven!)
So full of hair and cuteness
My favourite picture of us - she may hold my hand for a while now, but she holds my heart forever
Chubby cheeks


Mesmerizing eyes 
Curled up like a little worm
My sleeping beauty @ 1 month old
@ 2months - future boxing/kickboxing champ in the making!
Keep smiling, keep shining 

Mae & May

No comments: