Monday, September 22, 2008

dilemma...

hmm, i haven't blogged in awhile.
mustn't make it a habit or this attempt of keeping a blog for at least 1 year would so fail.
i would look like a failure then.

i realized that i have a lot of things in mind that i wanna do, being overly ambitious and confident of myself...
but it's been weeks now, and nothing much has been done..
i've turned into a procrastinator...ewww...

anyway, my Apple MacBook is due to come tomorrow or Wednesday.
can't wait =D

i'm still dilemmatized though..about myself, and him...
it troubles me sometimes..
i wonder..does God have any part to play in this? What are His plans for us?

Open the eyes of my heart, Lord
Open the eyes of my heart
I want to see You, I want to see You...

and i mean it, Lord..


4 comments:

peebs said...

u got macbook and u neglect to tell me! not that you know i would be friend just for that :P hmm.. "him"

allyz said...

haha, em, i would have told you if u had replied my email..its been 3 weeks,girl!

technically, i didn't get it..
the company got it for me ;p

"him"..long story..
it's not what you think though..

peebs said...

seriously three weeks already?? maybe i am a bad correspondent after all. at least i'm better than wz right! :D haha

jazz said...

eh.. i only found out about ur blog now la.. aih.. itupun emma updated ur link there..