Friday, November 28, 2008

Work @ Singapore

I arrived in Singapore on Monday evening. I'm leaving tomorrow on the afternoon flight. Darn! time passes really fast here. This work visit would officially be my longest stay in Singapore. I am contemplating to consider transfer here, but then again, who am I to decide? Doubt it'll happen.. Anyway, I'm really missing home and friends.. can't wait to be back.. lousy me..haha.. how la am i gonna survive working at a foreign land then? (",)

Went for a lovely Spanish dinner last night with Victor at the Chjimes, and sinful indulgences thereafter at The Gelare. We spent the time talking about all the silly things we did back then, Victor, MingChing and I.

Just to name a few..

we got caught copying notes and programming codes from a book in MPH and were thus chased away;

MingChing was suppose to tutor me and Victor for Physics SPM but he ended up high on gaming on Vic's comp and poor Vic had to tutor me instead;

silly remarks that MingChing made on certain occasion,

and so much more..
I really miss those good old days! :)
Vic said i lost my glow..probably due to work stress! haha.. gotto find a way to get that glow back on ;p
wish Mer was in Malaysia, and living in KL. She would probably know some make up tricks..then again, shouldn't a guy like me for my all-natural look, glow or no glow? hmm...

1 comment:

jazz said...

Haha.. yea yea.. mer wud know how to do make up tricks. and yes, you are right, guys should like u for who u are. =P