Saturday, November 29, 2008

Pursuits

I ask myself...


What are my pursuits in life?
Where does my passion lie?
What inspires me?
What are my aspirations? and who is the source of my aspirations?
Where do i see myself in this world?


I realise i've never given these questions of life a deep thought.. which goes to show how little I care to understand myself and the impact of my life. I call myself a science graduate but here I am, so uncritical of my own being.




I need a paradigm shift; a thorough revolutionary change. And I need it fast. Cos life is short.

Perhaps another solo vacation/adventure on a significant day of my life would do the trick.
(Inspired by Eat Pray Love by Elizabeth Gilbert --> a good read)

A self-discovery opportunity awaits...


* I know all this, but i can't get my fat ass up and start making the necessary changes. I lack motivation. I just need a factor to effect a shift. And that's where the challenge lies. Will i walk the talk?

** PURSUITS, Every Sunday @ 8.30pm on Mediacorp ---> great inspirational programme.

1 comment:

Josef said...

so im writing my college essays, one topic was how ur world has shaped ur dreams n aspirations

n i couldnt figure out wat my dreams n aspirations r

so then a friend asked, well wat do u want ppl to say about u?
wat do u want them to think of u as,
how do u want to be known

n that helped me figure out a bit, but not very detailed, not sure if it will helpful