Friday, February 5, 2010

Is there a note on my forehead which says "punching bag" ??
Just because you had a bad day, and feel the need to vent, that doesnt give you the freakin right to hurl insensitive comments at me, and expect me to feel alright? to feel numb?
Hello!! I'm not a robot, I have feelings! emotions!
How would you feel if i did the same to you? Hurt, right?
Argghhhh!!! So freakin pissing off..
It's not like i had any part in you making those mistakes, so why the hell are u letting it out on me?
So much for being the good friend and highlighting the problem to you before it gets worse, and yet, u think i have some sort of agenda??!!! You think i'm being bossy/nosy??!!!
Like WTHH???!!!
Workplace just doesn't feel great anymore.
I want to tell you off so much, yet, i cant.. cos thats just not me..
I dont make enemies for fun.
I suffer in silence and let it get to me.
I hope you learn your lesson soon enough.

No comments: