Saturday, February 6, 2010

Valentine love


Happy Be-earlieth Valentines Day & Chinese New Year!


As Valentine's Day draws closer, and knowing we probably won't be able to spend the occasion together due to the CNY festivity, the very thought of having found love in someone as special as him makes me content.

Having someone who keeps calling you "wifey", telling you how beautiful and sexy you are even when your face is pimply and you've been putting on those extra kilos around the waist, and being able to know your thoughts even before you can say them out aloud; these are the simple things that remind me of how blessed I am by God.

It's like God sending me a huge parcel via airmail, with a note attached saying;
"His name is Samuel. Hope you like him, my dear! Took Me awhile to source for this amazing gift for you but it's well worth it."

And who doesn't love suprises and amazing presents! :)
No doubt, the period of waiting for it could have been painful and testing at times - but I'm a firm believer that everything will eventually work out according to His plan.. sooner or later..

So thank you, God - for loved ones.. family, sam, and some friends..

These are the people that keep me going each day, making it easier when life gets hard.
And i love 'em loads. :)

4 comments:

Ruth said...

and we love you too! =) we're always here for you aite. buzz me anytime!! hee~ *hugs* mwah~

allyz said...

i love you, blondie.. ;p
*hugs*
cant wait 4 our lunch dad with mom and dad later!!
u dont emo so much laa,ok? :)

jazz said...

awww.. it is a lovely gift yea? i thank God for him everytime I thought of that. =)

happy CNY!!

allyz said...

hey jas!
sorry for the late reply..

when's the wedding la?? i remembered Calv mentioning that its gonna be in 2010??