Saturday, May 6, 2017

Placenta brain

Had a blonde moment today which I think is attributed to the "placenta brain" symptom of being pregnant. :D
 
Don't know what got into me last night but I was so certain that this weekend was Mother's Day. As I had not bought Mom a gift (yet), I frantically searched the Internet for online flower delivery services and hastily made an order for a nice big bouquet of flowers to be delivered to Mom today. I thought it would be nice to surprise her with flowers while she's at BB in church with all the kids. Even rushed to compose a sweet note so that it can be included with the bouquet. I was so pleased at myself Friday night for being able to make such a last minute arrangement work. 
 
Saturday afternoon came and while on the drive home from the market, it suddenly hit me that Mother's Day is always on the second Sunday of the month! My supposedly sweet surprise is 1 week too early! How could you be so silly, Ally??!!
 
I can't believe I only realized it 15 hours later....
 

No comments: