Sunday, August 17, 2008

BRING IT ON!

After 4 years, I'm finally giving blogging a try again. Every attempt I made resulted in failure, possibly due to the fact that I'm not very much a blogger. Oh well, let's just see how this one goes :)

"Psyched" are the words written on this blog's heading. Few reasons why it is so...

Firstly, I'm a person who's really psyched up on just about everything. I was even psyched up about setting up this blog, like a little kid who was going to get their first barbie doll or toy car! Anyway, I named this baby of mine Psyched because I suppose this is where I should be talking about stuff that makes me psyched, from psychedelic art, music to experiences of life..this baby is gonna be my closet of thoughts and ramblings..

Anyway, wish me the best in keeping this place alive for at least 1 year!
Hopefully this goal isn't too difficult to achieve, cos if not, I'm real hopeless then..hehe..
So yeah, BRING IT ON! :)

No comments: