Wednesday, August 20, 2008

A season without love..yet blessed

"I can't believe that it hurts more than it seems
When I lie down all alone, sweet memories come to me
Rain or shine, this pain of mine it subsides by my side
Gives me a reason..for a season without love..."


I thought leaving for a while would help me get over the past, start afresh, be a whole new yet better person altogether but now that i'm back here again, i'm slowly going back to where i left off, to the person i was before leaving. I dont want that.. it just isn't the genuine me, it just isn't the people i want to be around with, it just doesn't feel right.

"I don't know how long it'll take for healing to take place
Only Jesus knows how bad my heart aches
The only comfort I find is when I sit down and pray..."

I need to reject these negative feelings. It isn't about me...it's about who i should be for God.
Why do i even bother thinking about all these demoralising and saddening stuff? I should focus on the good stuff! Oh yeah!

God has been amazingly faithful to me all the time, watching my back in every step i take. When i expected the worst, He suprised me with something better. He gave me great friends when i thought it would have been a lonely journey. He kept me safe (and ALIVE) when i thought it was the end of the road for me. He gave me direction when i thought i had none. He gave me hope when everything seemed hopeless. He gave me assurance and certainty when things were so uncertain. Even when i thought i had overspent and was broke, he turned it 180 degrees around. I had a few hundred extras! There were moments when i felt like breaking down but instead, He gave me strength to overcome. Looking back, He provided faitfhfully for my every need when i needed it most.

I am blessed with His love and knowing that should keep my blues away! :)
Positive in, and negative out! Shoo!
Re-transformation starts now...

No comments: