Wednesday, February 18, 2009

The 4 pillars??

I'm ...

physically tired
,
despite not being involved in any strainous activities;

emotionally tested, thanks to all the rollercoaster-like circumstances in my life;

educationally demotivated, thanks to the lazy bug and the absence of willpower;

but most importantly... i'm still

spiritually seeking God, and His will for me in my life.


************************

I haven't given up entirely.
I just need to snap out of it.
Can i do it on my own?
Do i need the help of friends? I don't know.
Dependency can sometimes kill.
Dilemma, as usual.

************************

2 comments:

Ruth said...

*jumps about shouting : depend on me! depend on me!* =) my way of saying im here for you without judgement but just a listening ear and an extra hand to carry the burden with! =) i love you!

Josef said...

hey the physical thing, try excercising at least 30 mins at least 3 times a week, seriously, try it
ull sleep better n should feel more alert.
prob is its hard to do, cuz laziness kicks in, just need the will power.

doesnt need to b joggin tho, find someone to play badmintom with or somethin

take care ally