Friday, February 20, 2009

Sneaky Snoopy?

I shall commemorate this day as the day Becks and I successfully sneaked into the club's pool for a swim, considering we're non-members. So hurray to our sneaky and devious plans!

To the dear friend who advised me to exercise more, i thank you. I took the first step of making a change today. Will be sneaking in more often as Becks and I have decided to be sneaky every Monday, Tuesday and Friday.

I'm thinking of badminton on Mondays and Tuesdays though; and swimming on Fridays. I heard the gym has low surveillance too! So that could be part of our sneaky plan when we've become bolder.

But now, i just need to get a racquet. and some shuttlecocks! ;p

Anyway, back to the swim. It was good exercise. Much needed indeed. Can't wait for next week.


* It was good to be able to forget the bitterness within for a moment.

No comments: