Monday, December 22, 2008

Wheee!

At 10am, i got a suprising message..

"Hi Alicia. This is Zandra from FBC. Chee Seng and I are leading Christmas service and are wondering if u would like to sing backup. Practice is at 7pm tomorrow night at FBC. Let me know asap. Thanks."

I wanted to be in the main worship team, but never had the guts to approach the Worship Coordinator.
And today, i get a message from them..should i be elated?

I am... wheeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!! :) ;) ;p


** God, is this You making a way for me? If it is, or even if it isn't, thank you for hearing the tiny whispers of my heart..for creating this "stepping stone" for me so that i can have courage to pursue bigger and greater things for Your glory..though it may only be a part-time thingy (who knows..they may never call me again next time), i hope things would work out for the better and it would become another full-time ministry that i can serve You in..thank you again, for Your faithfulness and blessings..

1 comment: